Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap beats by dre led meat is exactly

Listen to I say that the month is that the home town is clear, he lifts to see Cao to hold:"Is clear male of heart, the cloth is life long difficult to forget.The gentleman pleases relax, the cloth is to don't know the generation of boon."
The Cao holds cachinnation:"Receive to joke first.Such as unexpectedly have this handicraft, this flavor that roasts sheep lets to hold ability not from hold, walk, you I go first satisfied this joy of eating of well!"I am to say with smile:"Wen Hou is your house here, hereafter have plenty of time to keep in mind here old.Waiting is time is propitious, the general would is to take I wait on the steppe of home town and put Ma Huan Teng is also easily also."Lyu Bu once the self-ridicule ground smile and sit on the lawn together with us, I from tore to take mutton to receive to hold for him and the Cao.
Wait me pack in the wine in the skin bag and pass to Lyu Bu, the Cao holds to surprisingly looking at Lyu Bu to face upward to drink to heart's content and greatly stutters meat, but tears cover the face.I lightly hold for Cao to pour one Zhong wine, explanation way:"This sheepskin bag prosperous wine, tore grilled meat, is exactly the warrior of general's home town to advertise for a war celebration method after going home.The miss that still there is campfire and dancing, cherishes son cloud but is could not do."Lyu Bu lets go of wine to take and looking at me:" Such as, you know of really many, the cloth admires and you.Clear Mr. is waited a person like this with the Er, no wonder that can achieve an important event industry, the cloth took."Once I listen to and took a look Cao to hold, did you incredibly say my identity for him?Mouth also the Te is a little bit quickly!
Hope Lyu Bu, I am to lightly smile:"General these year pommel horses are weary and tired, have been looking for to stand out, set up the achievement establishes a career of opportunity, but have been heart enough to spare but dint shortage.You before meet all non- the wise ruler, how otherwise will eat these distressed.The other people ignore to solve general, lord Mr. but is the bosom friend of general;The other people calumniate more general, only the lord is male understand general.As early as Yan state of, main Mr. although and gentleman enemy, under charge persons mostly the one who have impoliteness to the general, lord is male but say, he conduct and actions of the apprehensibility general, know general, a lot of affairs all is have to be it also."
The Cao holds to certainly understand my meaning, he is a smile:"This is also the of hero of awake cherish awake just.Wen Hou is the hero of contemporary also, hold don't admire it?Today Wen Hou already with hold person of same belief, past of various all forget."I immediately after flatter:"Is main male the term just don't stick to one space and treated thick, true to friend, so, our these peoples all devote to make greatest efforts, only and perhaps there is Kui in the heart in lord Mr. is also."Lyu Bu regrets:"Cloth today just meet the wise ruler also!Dare not the effect die?"The Cao holds a to smile and raises wine to mutually respect.I but is a cachinnation to start:"Lord Mr. and Wen Hou slowly use here and need son cloud to pick up one person to come."Two people all see me with the interrogatory taste, I is once the Hey Hey smile, don't explain and turned round to go out.
Hope I leave, Lyu Bu calls it's strange:"Zhao Zi Yun such juniority, but is a like this old way, clearly male good luck."The Cao holds to also smile:"Get son cloud, really hold of luck.Under my debt, the son cloud's age is the minimal, effect time is the long, the strategy had better stand in no fear of also and more perilous, at foreign labor bitterness, in order to hold to look for a world talented person, in order to hold a plan, from personal no object fame and wealth, the outside persons all say that he/she is a mean person, dishonest trader, alas, see him so, hold be really cant not bear to heart!Make him don't have to be risky, what then he doesn't listen to!"Lyu Bu is lost in thought.
I certainly is go to and connect Zhang Yang to come over!Make open is also strolling a turn of son in his mansion now, his mansion wears Lyu Bu for the Ai, however there is no Lyu Bu greatly just.He basically didn't thought of in to will have so good treatment, is astonishment very much and also hold to living 1 to appreciate to the Cao.He but don't know, doesn't Cao's holding still know that he is here!See me, he is to smile:"See, the Cao Meng is virtuous really very good, listenned to a Sir of, hurl effect with he like, anyway, receive first also return agreeable of."
I am to roar with laughter:"Is the next door of adult Lyu Wen Hou's mansion,cheap beats by dre, there is roasting sheep, Mr. Cao also at, would the adult like to pass by?"Make open Hey Hey to smile:"I also just thinking see Cao male."I is mysteriously a smile:"I don't dare to betray adult, the Cao is male to just hear that you are Wen Hou's friend, think for the mansion that you set up the adult can come to this and get ready.He but don't know adult already here, you past, necessary 2 people get a shock."Made open to open widely mouth, could not say words.
Wait Cao to hold to see make open with Lyu Bu, be really get a shock, how also surprisingly.Make open but is regret to come forward to see a gift:"Cao Mr. wait to me what it is thick also, the Yang heart appreciates also.Then and formally return agreeable adult today, also hope adult don't abandon of be."I am a cachinnation:"The Cao was male, opened widely a person till this few days, you early gave to have already meant in the mansion of preparation in the next door to your appreciate of feeling."The Cao holds many cleverness ah, come forward to grasp Zhang Yang's hand right away:"The big department horse would like to come and hold to beg it get not also and only arrange perhaps exert not get heart, also hoping you don't disappoint."Make open to hurriedly say a satisfaction.
Lyu Bu also comes over and makes open to talk some since departure of feelings.Looking at them to talk last, I also took leave:"The Cao is male, Wen Hou, open widely a person, you slowly talk, is up still some affairs, doesn't bother such as the business."The Cao holds a to listen to understand, make open don't know my identity of, he noded, I backed out.Is alas, isn't that I want to walk, in fact I don't want to walk, there is lending to let me doing not see Zhang Liao, I still earnestly wish that, but, should face of, always need to face, can not escape of, again late go, afraid is receive scolding more severe.
Wait I as being a thief silently slip away into Zhang Liao's mansion of time, the inside is noisy pole.I silently stretch a head to explore brain ground to see go under the hall, a few elder brothers all at, Gao Shun also at, have already put to open feast on the hall.Too history Ci sharp-eyed, don't talk as well, the Hey Hey smiles and starts, a held tight my hand Ye to go in:"Hide, see you hiding to arrive when?"Looking at I am drawn in to go, on the hall of public all the Yin smile and looking at Zhang Liao's reaction.Zhang Liao tooks a look Gao Shun, then hurtles me to recruit, I can be not silly and comply with the surrounding to hide in the Dian Wei after death, shake.Unfortunately, these people put to go into partnership clearly, Dian Wei is a pushed me to Zhang Liao's in front.
Hoping to watch from a distance Zhang Liao can kill the person's vision, I is in the heart a tight, lower the head:"Zi Yun knows wrong of, however, can not all blame me.This loyalty righteousness, loyalty righteousness, must first loyalty gentleman, attend to friendship behind, can not say that I am incorrect.Say again, this battle starts to beat, lord Mr. still exclusively issue order to disallow to hurt your life."Zhang Liao didn't talk and just by hand knocked a case several, Be considering what.Gao Shun but is smile:"My nothing important says of, need not afraid I."I cry, am I afraid?
The Hey ground of Guo Jia Hei smiles, in the mind satisfied pole, finally see I eat shriveled.He comes over and sprinkles oil on the fire:"Two elder brothers ah, son cloud is still lovely of, he although the idea make us beat Xu Zhou, can also male in the lord there the dint protect you and general's life, see at him thus go for that you devote ascending, small reprimanding for a while.The hand of eldest brother is heavy, still you beat him by yourself several bottom bottom good."I want to kill people ……if the taste can be homicidal.
Gao fluently looking at me, however, don't talk.Too the history Ci swallowed ground to smile out.My blunt Guo Jia made to want you good-looking get facial expression, then at once explanation:"Is not ah, two elder brothers aren't my idea ……" Hey ground of Guo Jia Hei smiles:"Is not your idea?Those two elder brothers aren't passing him, the elder brother of oneself sinks into place of doom, didn't thought of to rescue, also not bashful say, I didn't ask for a favor for you."I this spirit hey, very anxious to bite his two people's meat, and then don't dare to really begin, have to pitiful Ba Ba Di hope Zhang Liao:"Blare ……three elder brothers are striving for of lord Mr.s private, I a year also see main male one both sides of."
Zhang Liao looking at me, one face of serious and despise:"We don't dare to chase how you wear.Your courage again big, account to strive for again many, Mr. Cao also dotes on you, in case of you have what of, we still need to leave life."My title looking at his facial expression and really receives and really livinged my to annoy?Sky, Zhang Liao is all annoyed into this appearance, that later elder brother Yun will annoy what kind?Zhang Liao sees me not to talk and just glowers Jing to see him, he was cold to hum 1, turned round not to see me.
I looking at him this appearance, the whole individual all wood, feel that the whole body is ice-cold.Lead like a Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment