Monday, November 12, 2012

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre ter some words mean

Mean person in the sky after returning to, from the directly going to store, but having never become to think that piece to truly and unexpectedly go to us store, at that time mean person one eye recognized out him and knew well talk several, I just know piece originally truly for the sake of we of wine since then of, he unexpectedly wanted to buy us of the wine of 30%, because the number was a lot too big, the mean person didn't dare to easily decide, so especially came to seek master to negotiate for a while."
Hear here, I am chilly on smiling, Zhang Jia very sharp sense of smell, unexpectedly saw the greatly good market of wine, wanted after buying the wine in the my hand when I am just difficult, waiting Tuo in the market to open, since can earn up a , again can acquire my to appreciate, is really one stone two birds it account.
I pondered for a while, then said:
"How much does the wine in the country villa still have now?"
Stated an even deliberation of son for a while, then answered to say:
"Now bodega in have never steamed to once cook of have six 70 years of, four 40 years of, two 50 years of, steam to cook of still have 40 steamed to once cook of, however the diagram Er great brothers says that the cellar of those wine hides time not enough, can not say to is complete Chen Niang."
But in this time I but heard a door outside seem someone over there, my fierce one title, but see Shen Zi Ping is also lookinging at door and state son even see me also and discover outside someone, just wanted say what, I hurtled he shook shake head.Then I deliberated for a while and twisted a head to looking at rich and honored to say:
"You immediately write a letter for the store of cool state after returning to and give courier station to the hair pass by, tell them to continue to procure wine, different choose site for capital if Chen Niang is all right the fresh wine in last year, immediately come back from carrying for me after buying."
The rich and honored reminds that I say:
"Master, fresh wine is can hardly sell price, afraid of us also when the time comes income cannot cover outlay."
I shook to shake head, then said:
"What is wine the biggest characteristics for once handling ?Current fresh wine of sweet, and then have Chen Niang's Chun joss-stick, why so can we not use fresh wine and Chen Niang to hang up to exchange?The wine that may compare with real Chen Niang and processing empress in the taste's containing small difference, but being not everybody is the expert of this aspect, so in this way, we can be signed to an invincible position."
Looking at the facial expression of rich and honored to become metal gray gradually, I know he is definitely don't agree, although the rich and honored is smart able, meet by coincidence to calculate, but rice inside but still a businessman of orthodox tradition, the businessman who pay attention to takes trustworthiness as this"with righteousness system benefit".To this I ain't a very excessive interference either, but see to me but must give° him first to persuade now.I looking at rich and honored to say:
"Just I already and state that uncle once says, our businesses want to do greatly, not ability light by dint of those old generation persons all do make a living, those affairs all already saturation, the jewelry jade article contains Wang Jia of city teacher, and do we seek to there consummate craftsman of handicraft and go?The cloth contains Hao house, the salt is this piece of board of trade with Yang state, and officer's company collaborates with to splash water not to enter!West a time the dead that is cooperated by Wang Jia and Zhang Jias to guard die of, the tartar is there also Zhang Jia's world, heel at the other people's bottom behind, we would not° until arrive when be successful in career!My wanting to be people of the past has never done of, the thing of selling is uncertain in my store if is the best, but certain if whole day descend the most expensive,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre!"
Rich and honored drive I this time words to led to walk idea inside, one Zheng says behind:
"Master, if say us of thing too dear words, the somebody elses all go when the time comes don't house, that we not is lose more than gain?Just so-called small profitses sell more, now master but do exactly the opposite it, mean person be really a little bit not understand."
I smile to explain to say:
"Person, the all thingses all want to pay attention to a face, I once said before, what we do these made a living in, let our customer's feeling to use our things are the symbols of a kind of identity, although I would not liked to admit, but is fact:The Qi fat hall is such a living example, why the thing of Qi fat hall can drive city teacher those ladies support, not is say their things are much good, but just because that is a symbol of identity-can use of rouge water powder of last Qi fat hall, the in home natural right and wrong is rich namely expensive!"
After grinding to a stop for a while, I immediately after said:
"And we hereafter annually will have large numbers of wines of new Niang, these wine we are full to sell with low price, let the general family also have the opportunity to taste."
The rich and honored looking at me and seem to be still to have some on the face hesitant, after deliberating for a while, a rich and honored still an openings said:
"Master, some words mean persons knowing isn't me the do slave of should say of, but today I but still want presumptuous speak.What master says although can earn the full Bo is gold, but corrupted master oneself's reputation, so later can't someone will do business with us again.The businessman goes into business'with righteousness system benefit'but conduct and actions of the master already and those cunning and deceitful dishonest traders Be getting more general."
I quietly listen to the rich and honored finishing saying, then just say chillily:
"Rich and honored, you followed me to also have more than a years and said up to is an old man, do you see me still have fame that can talk now?At the beginning the affair of silver mirror makes me am a reputation to sweep floor, this is also the master why don't I consider the reason of those proper way businesses."
Quelled to breathe for a while, I immediately after said:
"In those early years Wang Jia collaborates with the son of tall arch design frame up me, let me be involved in Ling Yu, made me sell a secret recipe go out, but now again have who because does this on bed terms Wang Jia do business?On the contrary I fell in a don't keep promise of scold.Why?Because Wang Jia's business related to many people's living, on bed terms Wang Jia did business, they will don't eat for rice!But we are different, we fell from power, business everyone of silver mirror did, they only have an advantage, and the nature can't talk for us.Remember, in any time, all no one will can not pass with money!"
After finishing saying these, I leaned on a chair top, shut up eyes rested and restored energy and stated the son was even to see me this shape, had to sigh an one breath, then said:
"Servant Lee, master like this says that the nature is reasonable, we these affairs that did a person to only work well wes' part of duty like ……outside is who?"
State the son is even to say a half, the sudden stopped down and hurtled an outside a roars, then quickly arrived at doorway, have already opened door.
I drive surprised must open a double eye, but see Shen Zi fair to hold tight a clock if the arm of snow, but clock if the hands of snow are carrying a tray, up put three cup tea and drinkses.
"Alas!, state old, I beg you to let go, painful!Alas!.……"Clock if snow one face painfully say.
But Shen Zi Ping the slightest didn't let go of meaning, on the contrary and scathingly ask a way:
"Why do you want to eavesdrop in the outside?Say!Exactly is who direct yours?"
I see a clock if snow although the painful shape of full face, but as for shape that didn't the slightest want to accept defeat, open mouth to say:
"State an uncle, release her, do you come to den to do what?"The empress half sentence I am to ask a clock if snow.
State the even time of son is overdo to looking at me, I hurtle he order nod, he just have a little helpless of release.
The waiting to state son is even after releasing, if clock snow immediately tears such as rain next, she sobs to answer to say:
"Maidservant …… the maidservant want to change cup tea and drinks for the master and two servants just, but …… but who know to walk to outside but hear master at in become angry, maidservant frightened have never dared to go in, blare ……"
I give to state son to be even to make an expression of eyes, Shen Zi Ping clock if the tray in snow hand answered to come over, I looking at a clock if snow, the soft voice says:
"This is to state uncle recklessly, hope that you have no matter, however you also want to notice hereafter and do any affairs all want to peg out location and time, is luckily all people of the same group today, if have outsider at, also be not had no rules by the next person of joke my country villa."
If clock snow is still a delicate and touching appearance, tiny the answer sobbing say:
"The maidservant acknowledged wrong, maidservant hereafter definitely change."
I flick, then say:
"Your hand presumably got hurt, descend go to cashier to the empress the top pay 12 silvers to make them send you to go to city in see, these two days you need not in my Ci Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment