Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beats Solo HD n't only generations

Of cold stare.
Cloud joke nods to say with smile:"If Chen Song not is reject polite brothers of Chen of words, be want to develop you to become to resist door in the sword door in next term a lord."This Tu such as strange come of a words Be polite surprised to be getting more foolish Chen, tongue-tied some could not say words.Wu Xiao Yun is cold to hum one- track:"His wishful thinking dozen must pretty ring, in advance don't ask for my opinion as well and hum, the world over which have this etc. good matter to make his Chen Song seek."
Cloud joke clapped to clap Lee the strange shoulder way is clearly:"Resisting the sword door has already fixed a good idea, but 7 have no the heart of pardon, Ms. Chen Mei hereafter perhaps will hard to do.If Chen Mei Mei can not stay at Wu Xiao Yun, is old hereafter three can see the opportunity of beauty almost extremely minute, Li Yu protected a method to seem to be already and feel what, seeming to be very would not like to make you approach of appearance."
Lee clearly strange quickly hold tight Wu Xiao Yun's arm to piteously entreat a way:"Force eldest brother, be regarded as the younger brother begged you, don't rush through beautiful United States to walk!Greatly not beautiful hereafter the United States with me live together, can't bother eldest brother quiet, not very good?~, Beautiful beautiful, I am asking for a favor for you, why beat me?"
By hand the machine anywhere reads novel at any time, appreciate most the modern literature chapter pleases visit:wap.qixinge.com



Chapter 3 polite voice(beat a version)

Chen was polite to deeply see one eye Wu Xiao Yun, suddenly deeply Ju 1:"Chen is polite is resist a sword door to resist sword seven hero middleman, usually enjoy teacher and senior the younger brothers care, although some time be also been suspicious of by some senior younger brothers,some time have never experienced what a great blow and discipline.Go out experience and training always to protect in the surrounding of the seniorses under carry on of, have no real of keep a noodles life and death crisis at a time, don't can spare no effort to come out own extreme limit exertion with all strength at a time.Have some challenge affair continuously say in danger in my ear of the words like the in danger, then a seems to be very great appearance to often arrive most before, only the crisis relieves of time just make me go up those opponents solution that have already canned not move.Finally endorse me in front of teacher is how of bravery, how of severe.Always I also think that I is really fierce, resists a sword door in my heart to is the name matches the reality of super greatly parties, our resisting sword seven heros are also the Kui head of a door new talents."
"But I am getting wronger, my wrong fierce."Peep out one light wretched air of putting on on the Chen polite face:"Empress Yi way 猰貐 emergent time, I just know own superficial, almost have no achievements be vanquished, and still fiasco, finally still bring trouble Wu Dao You to get hurt.That is my first time,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, discover for the first time that oneself is incredibly so useless, 猰貐 of although the real strenght real strenght is very strong, strong arrived to make so many superiors feel helpless.But you can drag along it stops feet so long-term, even the thunder fire cloud sun all temporary doesn't overflow to you, but that super evil monster 猰貐's incredibly connecting so many superiors can not surrender of monster.At that time although the many people have never commented on what, but I could see out, almost all superiors who know this affair had different reaction, they brought about strong interest on you.Is four thunder fire cloud suns in the brother and sister in particularly well-known cloud house and water cloud is brave, none of them is a common superior, but the superior of generally accepted generation respected master Class, in all the world can get the new talent of their approbation almost to zero, but have an exception, that is you, Wu Xiao Yun!"
Chen the polite voice is very deep and low, take profound feelings at the same time, unspeakable feelings, public not aware of self ground be drawn on by him, cold make track for a soul ambiguously of seemed to catch what, but isn't very clear, can get the thunder fire cloud sun and water cloud brave approbation of way door new talent?Their two people isn't only generations respected master,s but also very perceptive elder generation Gao Ren, what have they already all seen?
The light way of Wu Xiao Yun:"The thunder fire cloud sun and water cloud Be brave to is all Gao Ren, they really overestimated my Wu Xiao Yun.And my don't care drive how see me, just along oneself thinks that the road that walk stands down to go to just.And I don't need so-called eminent family as well to greatly send of the pupil is me Chong public appearance, I have a set of standard of my own behaviour, don't want other people to take care of.As for free and unfettered development of door future meeting how, you want ~only in hopes of good.I still occupy to hold up too many time here, can not keep company with severals to hope to forgive.Chen Dao You pleases return to turn to tell the lord of Chen Song Gu door, the free and unfettered door is the group that spreads to fix a foundation to have no wrong, but I have confidence to become its[one] a front door to send, he the good intentions of old man's house I appreciated.Is small any, we leave."
Lu any immediately the station start and flick to walk to a few elder brother's elder sisters, Chen is polite to say with smile:"The big grandpa has already expected Wu Dao You will like this talks, but Chen is polite to shrink back, this task is in fact what I request on my own initiative combine work hard for for a long time just rob to come over.I throw down to resist the teacher brothers that so concerns me more in the sword door and throw down to resist sword seven floating of heros, willingly do an a nobody to follow Wu Dao You, be because I know, with you together and then I can recognize pure I, with you together and then I can always keep awake to enchant myself, with you together I just can't be flattered by those to flatter to rout.I want to become real friar, but life in the middle of aggrandizing of discard, only follow you closely of shadow just on your footprint then I can find out sense of direction.Even if Wu Dao You how dislike me, how reject me, even how humiliate me, before finding out the road that real oneself and oneself want to walk, Chen is polite absolutely can't shrink back."
Wu Xiao Yun deeply saw one eye Chen is polite,Beats Detox, lightly ask a way:"Can you become generation respected master?"
"What?"Chen polite Leng for a while, Wu Xiao Yun is as if nothing has occurred, imitate Buddha at say an unimportant affair general, lightly ask a way:"Can you become generation respected master?"
11,000,000 years stir up in the at heart, Chen is polite to mercilessly nod a way:"I can become generation respected master!Become outstripping a big grandpa, outstrip the generation respected master of teacher!Please help!"
Wu Xiao Yun lightly nods and raises a step to outwardly walk:"Three day I will put forward to drop out to the school after, I want to establish free and unfettered city and do free and unfettered door into a fortress, one is solid if the strongly fortified city includes 100001000 fortresses.If you would like to, can personally witness free and unfettered city of rising."
"Free and unfettered city?"100 insides cloud and Lee is clearly strange,Beats Solo HD, Sung son Yue jumped, " force eldest brother, we also want to take part in!"
Long Qian Qian comes forward the way of arm deep feeling that the Wan lives Wu Xiao Yun:"No matter walk to where, I will at you nearby, you have to drop out me to accompany you to drop out together, you have to establish free and unfettered city, and I set up city together with you.This present life present life you don't think that to jilt to open me, we destined to want forever together."Said to see one white of the eye lotus, flash across of the latter face a put on light of lose.
The slightest have no matter Wu Xiao Yun's bitter gourd general facial expression, Chen Mei Mei also heel go up a way:"The grandpa always didn't let beautiful United States become the plan that resists support in the sword door, even don't let beautiful United States attend any group activity in sword door of publicly resisting, in the grandpa's eyes the United States the United States is a person who all always wants to marry to go out.Be like my son doesn't matter of a girl like this what studies business, and I whole body power the unlike polite elder brother is lowly, the face of beautiful United States although doing not calculate is easily thick,can't be jilted something to open by Wu Dao You, either under the entrusting of grandpa.Although Qian Ms. Qian grows together with Wu Dao You's childhood friends, and already private settle the whole life, a female kid in the center also mostly has inconvenience at a flock of big man, the United States the United States would like to accompany Qian Ms. Qian, which afraid just a not popular light bulb is also good."
"Force eldest brother, if you dare and throw down me, faraway places I will definitely catch up with you and cut into the fragment to you!"Lee clearly strange quickly ran to Wu Xiao Yun to hold tight his hand to mercilessly stare him similar way:"All of the persons of bastinado mandarin duck are old senile persons curios, person's God that the lovers living to tear open will also thunder to split of, force eldest brother, if you dare to chase me with beautiful beautiful separate, I curse you every day!""Mao Ca!"The words sound hasn't fallen and outside ring out Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment