Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Beats by Dr Dre Pro ning big wave regula

And of affair, unexpectedly so the tentacle can touch, so wildcat also no longer the list is so a mafia emperor simple, but the whole city of sovereign!This is a burst of to dream can't thought of of impact wave, make them immediately foolish to live.The general excitement is getting more overdo, this appearance.
See an outside war situation pretty much smoothly, under our oppression of absolute advantage, breeze fire round the alliance only ward off of achievement, but have no backstroke of dint, I then start complacently to direct the person in the room and start to describe me to meet a front and back matter with Cai Zhong clearly:"This afternoon 2:30, Cai Zhong indeed as expected wins an election smoothly clearly, I then and secretly nearby slip away from you and see him in his office alone.Who knew a city hall, they unexpectedly at open a celebration meeting, disappear any outsider.I in a pet got his telephone there from old man's son and told his secretary and said Chu Yuan seeks him and frighten that boy connect roll to take to climb of call the person brought in me his confidential board room, in less than a minute, come right away to meet with me alone."Although six there is the plan of Xin being deduced by me very perfect, see Cai Zhong Ming, still worrying his self-respect is too strong, rather be willing to the self-destruction will not be manipulated by the mafia, either, afraid that he rather wants to drag along a person's mat back before dying, so I am to get away from a small jail insect a person go to of government mansion.But Chu Yuan is whole Kunses Liu the first secretary's name.
"See is me, that boy is to sound out first, I am just lazy to take a lot of time with his wave, directly the plan 15110 of said for him, then definitely told him, he was the person of our wildcat now, is me of belong to bottom, for respecting him, I right away appoint him is two handle knobs of wildcat, is ruled over by my a person, ha ha!"I say with smile.The calling Cai Zhong made the old boy isn't suitable for for"boy", because he just leading 40 years old, clearly.
"He certainly becomes angry from embarrassment, in every possible way denies and also carries on intimidation to me.But when I six the having the Xin the replication for recording on bank of hands originally let him see after, he obvious how, the beginning pain scolds six to have Xin not to preach righteousness and unexpectedly was calculating him in the beginning."
"Again be I dial the telephone of leaf's vapor trail and let Chu Yuan and Cai Zhong clearly converse, hear Chu Yuan also insist back of after instigator person is him, Cai Zhong has to lower the head toward me clearly."After finishing saying, although already every a few hours, I still happily the cachinnation get up.
"However, eldest brother, this kind of officials of the government, 1 compares an old crafty huge slippery, we hereafter can not believe Cai Zhong to understand too much, either."The week far ambition says.
I put a hand and say with smile:"This I early even if arrive, so can not persistently force him, order an advantage for him.Their these people, the advantage nothing but wanted is Gao Guan Hou Lu.When I put forward to him, every a period of time, when I will seek some people to want him to help to find job for on the government key position he obviously and a little bit would not like to with resist emotion.I then explained to him, the king of my wildcat wasn't an ungrateful person, and promise, he was since already two handle knobs of wildcat, want ~only he return one heart to the government, our wildcat absolute meeting stand he is exactly!He heard this at that time, I could see him inside have already thoroughly relaxed from the heart."
"Ha ha, is also say, as long as Cai Zhong retires clearly, we arrange of the person lay good foundation in the government, and the real strenght of our wildcat, of this chief executive officer, so would the one day there will fall in the hand of our brothers?"The week far ambition happily asks a way.
"That is certainly!"I nod a way, " this was originally my plan!Cai Zhong clearly again young also 40 years old, give him 16 years again, four time, doesn't he still back?We make use of him well then now and cultivate our own relation net.Is afraid of, our wildcat now important person someone, want money rich, and, the later day is also better!"
"Is alas, if is Ma Tian Yu to sit up, we the whole cities all ruined."The week far ambition by this time and then smiles to shake head to say.
"Hold, am I so lousy?"The livelong clothes of Ma Tian Yu intentionally make a serious appearance, but in less than three seconds, and then resume to mourn the appearance that two Langs are, " also to, I really be not be a big officer of anticipate, even if is after 16 years, I should can not also become how much, is still the appearance of remaining big wave regular, sufficient space."
"Anyway you are two, from now on, will be been a point to develop object, after two years, directly get into a government work.But in these two years, I will let the master son select some dependable and tactful persons to enter the government spread for you even road."Make reference to now, my scheme is announced to many.
Direct room of one stem person etc., no one talks again, all in the middle of feeling air that is highest, honour of flavor, each person's eyes has a kind of such as Chi such as inebriate of countenance.The wildcat is in fact already a sign of"sovereign great king", one member is among them, all the ability body is subjected to the glorious honor that these four words bring.
"Is all powerful, I arbitrarily rush, ten thousand many look up at!Is all powerful, I in no case need and hereafter see!Turn over a sky to reply ground, I settle the law that I write myself ……the cellular phone bell ring of "《 chaotic star 》 ring out and broke this rare emotion towering silent, is my telephone ring.
Somebody else says that the disaster not only goes, the blessing is matchless, the double is pleased to face a door is a rare chance.If I have no thought of, today is my big day, after getting Cai Zhong and accepting defeat clearly, the solid power person in another city also has no disobey he said before and beat for me have already called.Six there is the good friend of Xin, halt the administration of tallest X troops superior's commander, tell me, if I don't refuse, he will and I the victor of this general assembly war see side, talk later and the troops' cooperation matter argument.
Will I refuse?If I refused, I was to throw into all of that countless money ocean, this kind of stupid matter isn't what the king of my wildcat does.
Follow, at 5:30, armistice time in daytime is busy at the deployment to fight in the evening after arriving, is busy in telling the rest wildcat member the good news again of I, and then received a telephone, getting 1 can be regarded as sad pleased half, again helpless news.
Is what leaf's vapor trail beats come, he congratulated me first since the unification eastern area, follow again face gentleman to the whole mafia, then put forward the claim that to leave X City.Combine to tell me, after unanimously passing of the flower face great commander soldier many staffses, south the flower face great commander soldier of the area, will become the subordinate association of wildcat today, like Carter, again good elephant north area war signal connect brigade in the sky is similar.
I request, but leaf's vapor trail say, he nearby good brothers, good younger sister, and the person of favourite, all all left, his a person lived in this lonely city to also have no interesting, he wants to go to an outside and walks and sees and thinks of them with more time.And with he now this kind of status, already didn't in those early years double very of the elegant appearance, again with return in triumph enemy, basically have no advantage to the development of great commander soldier, so he must walk.
I again request and get also however is the commitment of leaf's vapor trail, aery commitment, if one day, he is getting more tired, he will in that time, again return to here, see my person whom he respects and admires most , build up a how of dynasty.
Farewell, telephone farewell, simple but again touching of form.I am even if a great king,Beats by Dr Dre Pro, also can not help following custom a parting by death of human life to living to leave.
Take to distinguish with another good brothers, probably can not meet any further of leave sorrow and sorrow, I on night fight in the beginning, then hurtle in person up battlefield.I want to vent, use knife and use a blood!
Want up battlefield's excited to should be Ma Tian Yu, but even he also discovered my abnormality.O.K. we have to the utmost advantage, eight close Weis, such as four greatest tycoons and small jail insect...etc. can protect in the battlefield I round and roundly, the passing of adequacy is 12 nerveless enemy have already come in to chop down for me to kill.After chopping down successful and having no dint, after knife falls in, I kneel to pour in the ground, but the heart is getting more mournful.Can not endure any further, the eye brims over with tears, the drop is by the side of the body of in a blood, splash, splash ……
"The king of wildcat leaves for battlefield in person, the effect re-appears!"
"The cat king takes the lead, the breeze fire round defeats!"
"Three day, the war of east area quickly ends!"
"Face magic, the breeze fire round accepts helpless!"
January 1 this night, don't say wildcat core the member is knowing present position after is how to courageously rise to take an elder brother Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment