Sunday, December 2, 2012

cheap beats by dre rgies of finger all

The words pretty much trust to me, the contact is male Sun Shao so big matter he unexpectedly also trusts to make me do.This male Sun Shao all what things doesn't like, like money, for money he even old Niangs dare to sell.As long as being rich, letting him handling affairs for me, really as easy as turning over hand.He for the sake of 1,002 silvers, be willing to kidnap Yang Ying and do the affair of that serious crime for the Jian 乂 , I gave him 50,002 silvers to make him help me to kill Jian 乂 , this beast, he how could it be doesn't do again of reason?Ha ha!"
Deng Ai gets a shock:"50,002, well big of handwriting, he which come to so much money?"
The Jian blessing says:"Elder sister, you will definitely ask my a poor bottom person, which come to so much money?This money in fact isn't mine, but Jian 乂 this beast of, he once intentionally sounded out me and put some money in my surroundings, seeing me would can't have evil thoughts at the sight of riches, while my body take sea of blood similar deep enemy, again how meeting for the sake of this petty profits but show interest?He tried several times, I saw my hand and foot clean and then trust brave of hand over 100,002 silvers I preservation.Although 100,002 silvers are many, can with a life of the elder sister and the huge patrimony of the Jian house compare with come again calculate what?Ha ha, ha ha!"
Deng Ai An's way:"This boy went crazy, this boy was definitely crazy."
Listens to a Jian blessing way:"That beast inception's handing over to me money isn't really either to trust and put in the custody of very and tightly, afterwards he sees me always honest rules, there is no action, again plus him a heart at that time all on Yang Ying, to this kind of small affair, also how not last heart.After Deng Ai wears the stripe, I multiply by his inattention and sought an opportunity, took out all of moneys and turned to save inside in the name of shop for opening in the Zhen house.By so doing 100,002 glistening silvers can have already become my private possession.Certainly I not is think book runs this money and hide to an inside in the corner that the nobody knows is rich family Weng, so how do I revenge for elder sister again?This money to me can to pass importance, had it, I easily bought male Sun Shao, let he Deng Ai that boy is from the jail in let out, substitute I crest offense."
"That evening, I use wine first Jian 乂 this beast infuse to inebriate.Cent while getting midnight, my estimating to touch male Sun Shao has already saved a person to go out, then take out a flower heavy the gold buy of bayonet, arriving at of the Nie hand Nie feet that beast front of, lower the head lo his two eyes, raise a bayonet to fiercely stab to his heart.Is alas, I am really too stupid, kill a head of dog to incredibly also feel frightened.This is confused, wrist a slanting, the bayonet ascended the sting was partial to, have no Tong arrive vital part.His pain hums 1 and opens a pair of eyes, to my lo one eye Be full to is to fear in eyes and called 1:'Is you!'I grow with you for several cents likeness, I think he must be at in the article of death front that a moment recognize, I came, can have again what use?I imitate a Buddha to see at this time you to stand in front of me and wear a smile to say to me:'Is quick sting,cheap beats by dre, a knife sting dies he, can not permit feeling.'I smiled to order to nod, lightly of said 1 to him:'That's right, while beating my elder sister you definitely and unexpectedly will have today!'This words just at the time that beginning said, I had already fisted downwards layer after layer one Chuo of bayonet.Wear a kind of poison on Cui of this bayonet, can't cause, but can make people arms and legs have no dint, that beast won one knife in times before,Green Monday Beats, this meeting even raise the energies of finger all have no, have to helplessly and looking at me to put a bayonet heavily bottom."
"I originally imagine to he dealt with you so, picked his light live kill, but Yang Ying in the next door, shopkeeper in the down stairs,beats by dre solo, like this did action too big, they would definitely discover of, helpless under, I had to look for the second best, I now think of this matter, always feel so a knife Tong die he, really is too cheapness he.I after killing him dip to hit the ground the last blood to write down on the wall:'Murderer, righteousness sun Deng Ai is also.'This a few big words, the county big master saw the blood word on the wall and again knew Deng Ai's jail delivery, will definitely think to is what he does, so I can what responsibility for also need not be and return to continue to complete my plan here."
Deng Ai annoys seven Qiaos living smoke, wishing oneself didn't encounter him, didn't ask for him.He unexpectedly for the sake of oneself complete but frame-up oneself, really death doesn't expiate all his crimes, at that moment his some times cannots help but wanting to flee to descend a tree, three boxings are two feet, send him to the hell of Yin Cao to keep company with his elder sister, at the thought of small cant not bear to then greatly strive for indiscriminately, he then again calm down, strong from overcome.
The Jian blessing immediately after says:"I just finished writing those words and then heard spread a burst of step voice in next door house.The floor year of that Inn is long bad repair, only on trampling up to make to ring for the Luo Zhi Luo Zhi, see to even old skies of all stand at me.I heard a step voice and knew that Yang Ying will come right away and frightenned a to greatly jump, feeling urgently under, I arrive at a stone pillar side up, on grinding teeth, bend the body, aim at a head the post is made an effort a to bump, the forehead broke and ascended seasonal delicacy blood long flow.Very the strength makes when I bump of just right, have no dizzy go on the spot.Being in a daze is medium, my Tan pours in the ground.At this time, Yang Ying walked to come in and discovered that the Jian 乂 died, greatly lost a surprised color and followed the blood word that she sees in the wall again.She a short while absolute being, want to wipe it go, this is the hero whom I with meticulous care deploy to reach, how can make her ruin?Hence I pack to wide awake in the turning point, with she Bo Dou, finally obstructed her those blood words completely put on to go, front a few words didn't pour a nothing important also, 'Deng Ai is also'these four words stay, enough set aside my suspicion, do solid Deng Ai's articles.Is much less I still did regardless of personal safety at that time of fought, was beaten by her with Yang Ying the head broke a blood, again the smart person could not doubt as well in my head."
"Everything all according to the direction development conceived by me.The shopkeeper saw an in the store a human life case and frightenned scare to death, sent at that time the person reported a case to the county Ya, the county was in person rushed through to check Cha the adult, once this idiot didn't check a corpse, two didn't investigate the spot, affirmed that the murderer is Deng Ai just with the news that four blood words and Deng Ai of wall escaped from prison.My chest was mercilessly bumped for a while by Yang Ying at that time, the condition of the injury wasn't pure, just lived at Yang Ying of would keep in room.I am frightened that the county peeped out flaw while interrogating me the adult, the full brain unexpectedly calculated exactly how should to the ask of adult, which know that careless big master unexpectedly even ask don't ask as well, receive Ya bad get back, this have to I am long long of urged tone, I was just thinking at that time, this musted be the elder sister, you in the sky protected me, otherwise this affair wasn't likely to carry on so smooth."
"I stayed in the Inn for several days and felt that the condition of the injury has already had no big Ai and then arrives at county Ya to beg a county to make me hand the big master to work properly to return to home.The county makes originally amiable manner, on listenning to this words, the face pulled while signing old long, talk carelessly what corpse the body is an important thing certificate, the legal case has never knotted to say what can not make me get to walk, either.I once beat with him how many hand over a way, he is what person don't I still understand?I a listen to and then know that he wanted money.I don't treat he finishes saying to immediately take out to early have good 10,002 silverses, that county signs the face of adult again with a charming smile.The elder sister is to don't see, otherwise you are being quasi- will smile the ex- Yang match behind.That county makes accepting of hand and foot hemp benefit silver, don't need my openings, say at present proper early spring, spring rain is continuous, the corpse body is old the sun stopping at the Cao sooner or later want the putrefied, or early lay to rest to get appropriate.After I listenned to repeatedly nod, the big great big master is astute."
" Wore so me to hand coffin to return to a Jian mansion, Jian Tai this old dog handed coffin to cry the dying live and faint several times.He had to a big disease on that evening, for the sake of this disease he invited all doctors in city, this medicine also ate a lot, but the disease always disappear an amendment and see come is don't go quickly.Hum, he and his son act in collusion for evil purpose, heartless, don't know to do how much bad matter, harmed to die how much person, if can also come back from the brink of death this time, be old sky of don't grow an eye.The their Jian house rises from the that generation of the grandpa of Jian 乂 , the bad matter does to the utmost, and the old sky of nature can't protect bad person.Their house is two front and back are all lists to spread, the population isn't prosperous, Jian 乂 this beast frivols of although the miss is many,the kid has no 1.The Jian 乂 died at present, the Jian Tai had been on the brink of death again, if he dies, and their house can really will be getting more heirless.The Jian Tai also checks to feel this and wants to seek a person who cans believe to inherit joss stick in the mansion.Wretchedness in the sky sees, he doesn't choose any persons at all, it happened that picked out me, wanted to recognize me to do righteousness Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment